Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Free Ghost Recon Gear, Assassin's Creed Style

Sorry Sorry D: been way to busy with defiances and new releases. I have a treat for a lucky Tom Clancy Ghost Recon Online Player, and to boot it deals with Assassin's Creed also. They've teamed up to make an awesome skin. Here's the look of it.


Along with the code I'm giving away will come with the following:


  • Five-seveN AC handgun
  • EV-S1 Hood AC
  • HERMES R-03 Mk II AC Armor
  • Special Assassin’s Creed / GRO Avatar icon
Email or Comment If you want the code! expires soon! I'll randomly choose one person who will receive the code!

Codes has been given away & has expired 

7 comments:

  1. Hey, mind if I get that code? Would be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would you mind to chose me, plz? This will be a great awesome gift. THank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My recon is level 30 and M-200 SV is at lvl 10 crit. Would be awesome if I could get the gears <3 And thank you for putting up the code, if I by any chance win it, please email me @ hiennguyen223@gmail.com.

    Have a great week

    ReplyDelete
  4. i would like the code if u can: km_kob@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. can u give me code
    my mail "hongson162@gmail.com"

    ReplyDelete
  6. I realy want the code but it's anybodies gues who get's it

    please give it to me

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need the code badly if you be as could please and give it to me please
    I will be forever in you thanks

    If you chose me email me at efey151@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete