Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 7, 2012

FRIENDS

Friends. How many friends do we have and which of those are really your true friends. Friendship is one of the greatest gifts ever bestowed upon us. While making friends may be easy, finding true and loyal friends who provide a lasting and fulfilling friendship is a much greater challenge.

Forgiveness is what I believe that when you are truly friends with someone, you are free to make the occasional mistake. With mistakes, there is sometimes anger, sadness, hurt and, hopefully, discussion. After the discussion, if the friendship is true, there should be Forgiveness. Respect your friends and they'll do the same. They're your friends because of who you are, they trust with their secrets. Everyone wants respect and trust. Sometimes friends may Inspire to do things and try harder. They may look up to you as for some inspiration. Encouragement is always given by friends to make you a better person. Be Nice and friends will treat you back the same. There's no need for drama, who needs more drama in their life? I know I don't. Friends should treat each other nicely. Friends Doesn't give up on you. When you have to face a problem or a challenge they'll always be there for you. Most important about friends is that they Support you. A true friend well support you through thick and thin.

I have many friends that I find qualities of what I mention above. There is one person who I find all these qualities in. Her name is Sandy. She has been there so much for me from these past two years I dont know  if I could had made it today. She inspired me to chase my dream of being a Chef and to do better for me. I love her. She has a lot of meaning to me and I dont know what I do without her.


1 comment:

  1. Because I have inspired you, in return you have to feed me sushi and all the food I want. Some of them are:

    - nachos
    - quesadillas
    - tacos
    - hotdog
    - pizza
    - pasta
    - boba

    Those are some. It's okay, more things will be added in time. LOL.
    Awww.. I'm one of them. There are Tuonny and Drea too. They love you too and have always been there for you. Love you dearly xo

    ReplyDelete