Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 4, 2012

My Little Monster


"Impassive girl meets trouble maker in a brand new love story! After Mizutani Shizuku, a girl whose sole interest is studying, is asked to deliver some handouts to Yoshida Haru, a boy who hasn't come to school after spilling blood on the first day, she finds herself the target of his affection. This is a story about a boy and a girl who struggle with love and friendship. Opening yourself up to other people forces you to be honest with yourself."

 When I first start to watch it I thought to myself "this is gonna be another school life drama with a love story." I was wrong. It shows how people trying to open up to others. Within 15 minutes watching Haru already confess his love for Shizuku. The show only as one episode at the moment but I can tell it's going to get better. 

The show Simulcast on Mondays 10:30am PDT on www.crunchyroll.com. If you dont have an account, I'll be happy to give anyone an Crunchyroll All-Access Membership for Free for 48-Hours. Just inbox me =]

Disclaimer* I dont get any money or free membership to Crunchyroll for advertising them. It's a great site for anime and drama with HD picture.  

No comments:

Post a Comment